Snuggle Puppy is No Longer a Pup
The Snuggle Puppy was born twenty years ago and for the past two decades has successfully reduced stress and anxiety for hundreds of thousands of dogs.
To celebrate, we are offering 20% off the Snuggle Puppy when you purchase directly from our website during the month of November. Use the code “SP20” at checkout for the discount.
“For 20 years, the Snuggle Puppy has been a game changer for pets and pet parents,” said Rob Emery, CEO, “We are proud to have a product that truly makes a positive impact on pet’s lives and look forward to the continued success of the Snuggle Puppy for years to come.”
The Snuggle Puppy was developed to be a natural, holistic solution to help ease loneliness, fear, and anxiety in pets. The real-feel heartbeat and heat source mimics the warmth and intimacy dogs and puppies experience when they are with their mother and others in their pack, resulting in a calmer and more peaceful pet. “My puppy barks at night” is a common problem we hear from pet parents, and the Snuggle Puppy helps solve this.
The Snuggle Puppy:
- Provides an alternative method to calm dogs and puppies, without medication or restraints
- Reduces negative behaviors resulting from anxiety, including whining and barking
- Helps new puppies sleep throughout the night
- Solves the problem of new puppies crying and barking all night
- Helps pets transition to their new home and family
- Eases loneliness, fear and separation anxiety
- Great to use during thunderstorms and fireworks
Since the launch, Snuggle Puppy has expanded the line to offer a variety of colors –including a Snuggle Kitty and two Care Bear styles. It’s easy to use and safe for both the dog and their parents. The real-feel heartbeat comes with two AAA batteries with an 8-hour and 24-hour setting. The disposable heat pack is non-toxic and lasts for 24 hours. Click here to purchase a Snuggle Puppy for your dog.