Your dog will love the freedom he or she finds with this trolley and tie out cable combo. This 60 ft trolley tethers to a 10 ft tie-out and also features an off-the-ground aerial system for backyard safety.
For dogs up to 125 lbs.
Caution: Use this product at your own risk. You are responsible for the safety of your pet. Please be cautious when your dog is tied; some dogs tend to resist. Dogs that have a strong tendency of pulling on a leash may exceed the working limit of this product. If unsure of the weight and strength of your dog, opt for a stronger cable. Please be mindful that your pet does not become entangled in the cable. Always make sure your pet has adequate water and shelter when outside.
Warning: Some states and local jurisdictions have laws and ordinances that prohibit or limit the tethering of animals. Please be aware of any laws that apply to the use of the product.
How to Install:
1. Choose an area with stationary objects at both ends of the run area.
2. Installation height should be 6ft or higher above the ground.
3. Screw the hooks into stationary objects.
4. Attach the spring end of the trolley to one of the hooks.
5. Slide one of the nylon stoppers onto the cable and let it slide loosely.
6. Slide the pulley onto the cable.
7. Slide the second nylon stopper onto the cable and let it slide loosely.
8. Loop the end of the cable through the other hook and pull it tightly.
9. While holding the cable tight, secure the large clamps. Tighten the clamps. Cut off any excess cable.
10. Select the best location for the stops. Place a small clamp behind each stop.